The following resources are intended to help crime victims and survivors during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. This list should not be considered complete. We will work to update it regularly as we learn new information.
Oklahoma State Department of Health: COVID-19
- Oklahoma Victims' Rights: As a victim of a crime, pursuant to the Oklahoma Constitution Article 2, § 34, you have certain rights: http://www.oag.ok.gov/victims-rights
- Oklahoma Safeline: 800-522-7233 - The Oklahoma SafeLine is a confidential, toll-free, 24-hour hotline for Oklahomans seeking help or information about domestic violence, stalking, and sexual assault. Translation services are available in 150 languages.
- Oklahoma Homicide Survivor Support Group: https://ohssg.com/
- Oklahoma Address Confidentiality Program: http://www.oag.ok.gov/address-confidentiality-program-acp
- Victim Notification Request Form for Appeals in Homicide Cases: http://www.oag.ok.gov/Websites/oag/images/Victim%20Notification%20Request.pdf
- Oklahoma VINE Link: https://vinelink.com/#/home/site/37000
- Crime Victim Compensation: https://www.okvictimscomp.com/
- District Attorney Council: https://www.ok.gov/dac/
- Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault: https://www.ocadvsa.org/
- Native Alliance Against Violence: https://oknaav.org/
- Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation: https://osbi.ok.gov/services/victim-support/osbi-victim-services
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections - Victim Services: http://doc.ok.gov/victim-services-unit#V
- Oklahoma Pardon and Parole - Victim Services: https://www.ok.gov/ppb/Victim_Services/index.
Oklahoma Victim Services Numbers:
- VINE - Criminal Tracking & Victim Notification 1-877-654-8463
- 24-hour Safeline: 1-800-522-SAFE (7233) provides assistance with safety planning, crisis intervention, emergency shelter and advocacy to victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking
- Abuse Hotline 1-800-522-3511
- Address Confidentiality Program 1-866-227-7784
- Communication Services for the Deaf 1-866-845-7455
- Elder Abuse Hotline 1-800-522-3511
- Victims Impact Panel of Oklahoma, Inc. (405) 216-9556